We are the exclusive India representatives of SIOEN INDUSTRIES, BELGIUM to distribute their range of Architectural (Tent & Tensile Structures) & Truck Tarpaulin Fabrics in India.
Headquartered in Ardooie, Belgium- SIOEN Industries is a diversified stock quoted group with an extensive portfolio of products and activities: spinning, weaving and coating, manufacturing of clothing, production of fine chemicals and processing of technical textiles. Vertical and horizontal integration, diversification and permanent growth have driven us since 1960.
SIOEN Industries is:
- The world leader in coated technical textiles
- Strong specialization in high end technical apparel
- Specialist in fine chemicals
- Global player in the processing of technical textiles
- Largest manufacturer of Coated Fabrics ( > than 80 mn SQM p.a.)
- Euro 349 million turnover
- 38 subsidiaries in 14 countries
- More than 4600 employees
- Sales in more than 90 countries
- Own color pigments manufacturing plant
- The Beijing Olympics Structures were made in SIOEN Fabrics.
SIOEN has the entire production process under one roof, from the raw fabric and pigment pastes to coating and processing the technical textile:
- The coating layer or protective layer, consisting of polymers in liquid or solid form – With SIOEN Chemicals- they produce all pastes, varnishes and granules themselves.
- The carrier or substrate, in the form of a woven or knitted fabric or non-woven item – SIOEN has one spinning mill and 3 weaving mills.
- The coating technology: this includes the entire process of applying the coating layer to the substrate- SIOEN specialises in 5 coating techniques.